Imagine Communications Accessibility Statement
This website was designed and tested to be in compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (United States), and EN 301 549 (European Union). If you encounter an accessibility issue, contact us with a detailed description of the issue, and we will address it right away.
Summary of main accessibility features:
- Structural and navigational aids have been incorporated into the design, including headings and landmarks.
- Alternative text is associated with all images and non-text elements.
- All features are fully functional with a variety of input methods.
- Videos, hosted through YouTube, contain captions.
- For those with low vision, foreground and background color contrast with text and user interface elements comply with WCAG guidance.
- Form elements have proper labels.
- Data tables have header cells associated with their corresponding data cells.
- Scripts and interactive components follow WCAG guidance and ARIA Authoring Practices, where appropriate.
Measures taken to support accessibility
Imagine Communications takes the following steps to ensure accessibility of its website:
- Accessibility is a requirement for all web content and must meet WCAG 2.1 AA, and should meet AAA, as feasible.
- Clear accessibility goals and responsibilities are assigned and defined.
- Content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Accessibility is part of our mission.
- Accessibility is included throughout the company’s internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements to improve accessibility for those with disabilities with three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA and Level AAA. “Fully conforms” refers to content that meets the requirements of each specified level without exceptions.
Imagine Communications’ website content posted since May 2017 fully conforms to WCAG 2.1 Level AA. It partially conforms to Level AAA. Content prior to May 2017 conforms to earlier versions of WCAG. Most of the older content is archived and will not be updated.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Imagine Communications website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of widely used browsers.
In Internet Explorer versions produced in 2012 (version 10) and 2013 (the final version in 2013), as well as older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display at highest quality form. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer versions produced before 2012 (versions 9 and earlier).
Imagine Communications welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of its website. Please let us know if any accessibility errors occur by doing one of the following:
- Fill out the form on the contact us page or call 702-837-8996.
- Additional contact information, including the company’s physical address, can also be found on the contact us
You can expect a response within 3-5 business days. If you do not receive a reply to e-mail within 10 business days, please contact Brian Rouff at 702-837-8996 or click the link to submit an email.
Imagine Communications assessed the accessibility of its website through self-evaluation.