Imagine Communications has an immediate opening for a Account Executive.
Account executives act as a liaison between the client and the Imagine Communication’ departments including but not limited to graphic design, public relations and website development. The account executive is responsible for the day-to-day operations of their clients including communication with clients and adherence to the development of the clients’ marketing goals. They make sure clients’ expectations are met and help clients understand the limits of a budget or resources.
The account executive position is managed by the Director of Account Services. Being an active part of the company culture is highly encouraged.
Account executives manage 1-5 clients and/or billings of up to $5,000 a month. Account executives may be assigned as part of an account team working with an account manager and/or director. Account executives will ideally have 1 year of industry experience.
- Manage multiple clients and oversee project management from concept through completion, serving as clients’ main contact with Imagine
- Achieve the highest possible service standards on a daily basis to ensure consistency, product quality and to promote customer confidence and loyalty
- Meet with clients regularly and on an as-needed basis
- Regularly provide project status information to clients
- Gather all information and details needed for internal departments to create specific projects
- Communicate on an interdepartmental basis ensuring the coordination of efforts between departments and the client. This includes, but is not limited to, weekly staff meetings and daily communication concerning open projects
- Work with department director to creatively develop additional revenue opportunities from existing clients and prepare proposals
- Represent Imagine Communications in various community functions in a way that supports the overall objectives of the company
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by company leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, project management platforms, social media management platforms, and billing platforms
- Personable and friendly disposition