Imagine Communications has an immediate opening for a Account Manger.
The account manager is responsible for ensuring that customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that may handle any issues pertaining to the client’s work. The account manager acts as a link between Imagine Communications and its customers and is responsible for assessing a client’s needs and finding ways to meet them in order to maintain good relationships.
The account manager position is managed by the Director of Account Services. Being an active part of the company culture is highly encouraged.
Account managers manage 5-10 clients and/or billings of $5,000-20,000 a month. Account managers may be assigned as part of an account team working with an account executive and/or director. Account managers will ideally have 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Manage multiple clients and oversee project management from concept through completion, serving as clients’ main contact with Imagine
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Build strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new clients
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all client requests
- Gather all information and details needed for internal departments to create specific projects
- Delegate projects to internal departments by using the specified processes set within each department
- Track and monitor client progress through use of company-approved client management system
- Coordinate printing and delivery of any marketing materials for clients
- Write copy for client’s websites, marketing materials and social media accounts, as needed or when the company’s copywriter is not available
- Facilitate media buys for clients (working with Imagine’s approved outside media buying vendor)
- Facilitate vendor relationships to meet client needs (i.e., SEO, videography)
- Work with department director to prospect new clients and/or projects and prepare proposals
- Represent Imagine Communications in various community functions in a way that supports the overall objectives of the company
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by the company leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate ideas to clients
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of clients
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, project management platforms, social media management platforms, and billing platforms
- Problem-solving skills to help resolve client complaints or needs
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior
- Personable and friendly disposition