A third-generation native Las Vegan, Bobby Long merged his passion for soccer and following in his mother’s marketing footsteps in positions with the Las Vegas Lights, the Colorado Rapids in Denver, and at the Major League Soccer National Sales Center in Minnesota.
A graduate of Marymount California University, he earned a bachelor’s degree in business marketing with a concentration in advertising.
When he’s not connecting clients with needed resources, Bobby can be found playing soccer, biking and hanging out with his fiancée, Ally, and their dog, Henry.
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (Favorite Team)
- Vegas Golden Knights (Favorite Team)
- Stadium Arcadium – Red Hot Chili Peppers (Favorite Album)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats – Self-Titled Album (Favorite Album)
- Foster the People (Favorite Band)