Imagine Communications has an immediate opening for a Production Artist. This position is part-time with option to transition to full-time.
Candidate must have thorough knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint. Duties include building out digital and print files, prepping and collecting assets, photo retouching and file uploading. Must either have WordPress knowledge or be willing to learn to maintain and edit WordPress sites. A positive attitude, strong work ethic and keen attention to detail are essential. Candidate must be a careful proofer of their work and be able to work well under pressure. Imagine provides a friendly, fast-paced work environment where you can grow your career. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Page/layout/print design knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work within and adhere to brand guidelines
- Email design experience preferred, but not required
- WordPress knowledge preferred, but not required
- Proficiency using a Mac
- Motion graphics and/or video editing capabilities a PLUS
- Time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and responsibilities
- Proficiency in organization and naming convention