Join us in congratulating Julie Varley on her promotion to Senior Designer. Julie has been with Imagine Communications for more than three years and is a wonderful asset to the team. Her positive nature and fresh outlook on life feed into and elevate her work. She has an eye for layout and brand consistency and is willing to fight for great design. Julie is skilled at seeing a client’s needs and creating materials that communicate their message in a beautiful way.
Some of the key projects Julie has worked on include:
- Nevada State High School: website coding and student outreach campaign design
- ICB Journal: article layout and design
- Biddin’ for Bottles: logo design
- Rescue My Libraries: campaign collateral design
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce: website maintenance, social media and events collateral design
- Leadership Henderson: yearbook layout and design
We are very proud of Julie and her growth. Congratulations!
LOVE, Team iMAGiNE